Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So Tired

This is so not me. I am so tired. Exhausted with pain. Why me? Is this what we feel as we grow odler, if so this stinks! I am so used of having energy. Even when my physical energy is low, I would pray and God would fill my heart with such a joy that I was energized. Even though I pray, I get filled up with Joy, I hurt. Sometimes the pain keeps me on tear's edge. I am praying for God's direction, for relief, for whether it's time just call it quits! All extra activity outside my home, and stay home for awhile and rest. Resting is not in my nature. It's Go,Go,Go, Stop, then Sleep. Now, I want to sleep the majority of the day. God help me. Please Help me. I know I am turning 44! And if this is how 44 feels, I'll accept it. But I ain't all that happy about it. God help me.

No comments: